This is really something special, based on medieval designs we have recreated a stunning period piece. Made with a natural rough octahedron shape diamond weighing 0.55ct, the stone is set with a point facing outwards - some care should be taken. A solid and comfortable piece.
Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece.
Key Points about this item:
• Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
• Manufactured & Hallmarked here in the UK
• Other markings: RK makers mark and LAO Stamp, date stamp.
• Profile: Domed
• Dimensions: 2.5mm band width, setting is 7.6mm Square
• Height/wall thickness: 1.8mm average
• UK Finger size: M 1/2 (sizeable piece please select from drop down menu, or enquire)
• Weight: 5.4g
• Centre Stone: 0.55ct Octahedron Cut Natural Diamond
• Stone colour: Grey (Tinted)
• Stone clarity: I2 (Inclusions visible)
• Setting type: Rubover
• Overall condition: New
• Finish: Polished
What we love about this piece:
♡ Totally unique! This design is a true historic replica
♡ A lovely weight to it being all 18ct Gold
♡ Ready to wear
♡ Includes Resizing and Free UK Postage