Here we have a pre-loved 18ct White Gold ring (750 purity) with a New Green Beryl in a 4-claw setting. It has had a polish and is ready to wear. The central Green Beryl is a beautiful, well proportioned Emerald Cut weighing an impressive 1.94ct and the ring weighs 3.9g
- UK Hallmarked 750 for 18ct Gold
- Colour: Pale Green
- Clarity: Eye Clean
- Can be sized free of charge please select from the drop down menu
- The ring is currently a UK size (or US )
- Shank tapers from at the back to at the front.
- Makers Mark:
- This is a pre-loved ring and may have some small marks from the previous owner, however, the ring has been cleaned/polished and looks as new. The ring is Not plated, the colour you see is what you get for life.
The ring will come in a ring box, posted insured via Special Delivery within the U.K