A Rare Navette Edwardian Pink Sapphire Ruby & Rose Cut Diamond Engagement Ring / Cluster in 18ct. Grain/pavé set stones in a Delicate Marquise shape.
A true statement piece, Edwardian Pink Sapphire/Ruby and Rose Cut Diamond ring. The ring features 7 round brilliant cut Pink Sapphire (also known as a Pink Ruby as they are the same family of stone; Corundum) set in a rose gold navette shape setting. Outside this is a halo of pavé set Rose cut diamonds.
Key Points about this item:
• 18ct Rose Gold with 18ct White Gold Head (acid tested in workshop)
• 24 x Rose Cut Diamonds est. 0.72tcw
• Further diamond either side in the elliptical shoulders
• Pinkish red Round Brilliant Cut Sapphires Estimated to weigh 0.51ct combined (7 stones total)
• Can be sized to certain sizes, select from the drop down menu
• Total Navette head size: 31mm (H) x 11.4mm (W)
• Original piece in very good condition
• Total item weight: 3.5g
• Currently a size: Q1/2 (UK size) approx. Please select your size for resizing
• Valuation for Insurance purposes, if required.
The piece is over 100 years old and has some signs of wear but is in generally very good condition. As with any antique piece, care should be taken when wearing this piece, it is not an everyday item.
What we love about this piece:
♡ Original Edwardian Piece that is ready to wear
♡ A real statement piece / conversation starter
♡ Unique Navette/Marquise shape head
♡ Lovely colour gemstones
♡ Free UK Postage