It could be made smaller but I would leave this to your local jeweller to work out how many parts to take out. This Bracelet is in exceptional condition given the age of the piece, and has only very few fine scratches. I have been over it with a silver cloth but would not want to polish it heavily and ruin the Patina.
Key Points about this item:
• No Markings, Workshop tested as 9ct (Gold looks to have a Rose hue)
• Gemmologist has looked at stones and tested RI as Tourmaline.
• 11 stones total of various shapes; Oval Brilliant, cushion brilliants.
• Total carat weight estimated as: 7.81ct
• 6" in length (shorter than average) but can be lengthened
• Genuine Antique Item
• Total weight 7.0g
• Can be extended by request at extra cost
• Insurance Valuation for Insurance Purposes, if required
What we love about this piece:
♡ Original Antique Piece that is ready to wear with care
♡ Muted Green Tourmalines that total over 7 carats!
♡ A very unique piece with Older Cut Stones
♡ Each stone setting appears to have been individually handmade for each stone
♡ Can be extended if required