Ruben König Jewellery presents This absolutely beautiful Victorian or later antique ring in Platinum with Old European Cut Diamonds.
Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece.
Key Points about this item:
• Genuine Victorian antique item
• Stamped inside PLAT
• Old European Cut Diamonds (c.1860’s-1890’s)
- Diamonds Calculated as 0.52ct total
- Colour: G-J range
- Clarity: SI-I range
- Size: 3.7mm - 2.7mm range
• 6-claw settings
• UK Finger size: O
• USA Finger size: 7
• Item can be resized free-of-charge, please select from the drop down menu. In some cases a sizing join may be visible.
• Band is 1.8mm wide at the back tapering to 1.1mm at the head
• Slight D profile
• Polished finish
• Weighs 3.4g
• Condition: Genuine Antique item with signs of wear consistent with age. Some wear on the underside of the setting where the ring has been worn against another ring. Claws are fine, and as with any claw set jewellery some care should be taken and re-tipping may be necessary in the future, please consider that this piece is over 100 years old.
What we love about this piece:
♡ A genuine Victorian piece with featuring some lovely stones
♡ The stones are nice and bright with an excellent return of light
♡ All Platinum and has a lovely weight
♡ Can always be resized in the future if necessary