A Victorian c.1863 gents/unisex Buckle style ring with chased floral work around the band. A really beautiful piece of history. Please note that the band is quite fine (wall thickness) so we would recommend wearing with some care, however it is still a really lovely ring.
Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece.
- Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
- Manufactured & Hallmarked here in the UK
- Other markings: Lions Head for London & Date letter stamp 'o'.
- Makers Mark:
- Profile: Rounded
- Dimensions:.0mm at the back tapering to.0mm at the front
- Height/wall thickness: 1.2mm average
- UK Finger size: R.5 (sizeable piece please select from drop down menu. Please note that if the piece is resized there will be somewhere where the pattern will not match).
- Age of piece: Hallmark dates as 'o' = 1863/64
- Overall condition: Used but in good condition, it is quite a thin band, as pictured
- Finish: Polished