An Amethyst Cocktail Ring in 9ct Yellow Gold, hallmarked as 1972 with a stunning 12x10mm Oval Faceted cut stone set in a 6-claw setting.
Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece.
Key Points about this item:
• Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
• Other markings: G&T Makers Mark
• Profile: Domed
• Dimensions: 16.4mm wide at the front and band is 1.9mm wide
• Height/wall thickness: 7.8mm off the finger at the front
• Weight: 3.6g
• Centre Stone: Amethyst
• Stone colour: Purple
• Stone clarity: Eye Clean
• Shoulder stones: N/A
• Age of piece: c.1972
• Overall condition: Good, fresh clean and polish in our workshops. Minor stone abrasion.
• Finish: Polished
• Current size: L-L1/2 (UK)
What we love about this piece:
♡ Unusual ring featuring a central Amethyst
♡ Interesting unique shaped ring
♡ Can be worn as an occasional or cocktail ring
♡ Can always be resized in the future up or down a bit if necessary
Click here to see our 'Online Jewellery Buying Guide'
If your size isn't listed, no problem! Contact us