An 'Antoninianus' coin valued at 2 denaraii with a crowned figure. Cast from an Original antique item so is our own historically accurate reproduction. The coin has been soldered onto a plain D profile band.
A double denarius, valued at two Denaraii, would have been the equivalent to two days labourer wages. So by today's standards this could vary but probably about £200.
Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece.
Key Points about this item:
• Metal: Sterling Silver and made to order with a lead time of 6-8 weeks approx.
• Other markings: no markings
• Profile: Roundish
• Dimensions: 20.5mm coin size
• Weight: g approx
• Overall condition: New Manufacture
• Finish: Lightly Polished and oxidised to give an aged patina look.
What we love about this piece:
♡ Cast from an original Antique Roman Coin
♡ Exclusive reproduction by Ruben König Jewellery
♡ A beautiful historically accurate design