A very nice example of a 1950's style ring featuring a central Coral section with grain set 8-cut Diamonds set around the top and bottom in white gold.
Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece.
Key Points about this item:
• Metal: 14ct Yellow Gold with some white gold setting section.
• Other markings: 14ct
• Profile: Flat
• Dimensions: 10.3mm wide at the front and band is 3mm
• Height/wall thickness: 1.3mm
• Weight: 5.7g
• Centre Stone: Coral slice
• Stone colour: Peachy Orangey Pink
• Stone clarity: Opaque
• Shoulder stones: 8-Cut Diamonds x12 approx 0.12ct total
• Age of piece: New
• Overall condition: New Manufacture
• Finish: Polished
• Current size: O/P (UK)
What we love about this piece:
♡ Unusual ring featuring a central Coral
♡ Interesting unique shaped ring
♡ Can be worn as an occasional or cocktail ring
♡ Can always be resized in the future up or down a bit if necessary