Ruben König Jewellery presents this made to order Victorian/Edwardian 'DEAREST' style ring. These would commonly have been given to Loved ones in wartime Britain. The first letter of the stone type is what spells out the message, a really cute idea. We have the same concept of an acrostic ring in other designs too including a 'REGARDS' ring, please see 'Eternity Rings'.
Please note this is a made to order item. Typically this item takes us about 4-6 weeks to make, unless we have a size listed as 'in stock'. However, please let me know your deadline and I can work to this instead.
The gemstones may vary slightly from the screen, I always use the best quality stones available through my network of stone suppliers and I hand select from these. Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece.
• Quantity: 7 stones
Key Points about this item:
• Metal: Made to order in any metal type, please select from the drop down menu and find more information at the bottom of this listing explaining the differences.
• Manufactured & Hallmarked here in the UK
• Other markings: Makers Mark, Assay office location marking & Date letter stamp.
• Profile: Flat profile band
• Shank Dimensions: 3.0mm parallel width
• Height/wall thickness: 1.7mm
UK Finger size: Made to order in your choice of finger size, please select from drop down menu.
Hand selected to get the best possible colours and clarity:
E - Emerald
A - Amethyst
R - Ruby
E - Emerald
S - Sapphire
T - Topaz
• Cut/shape: Round Brilliant cut
• Stone colour: Red, Green, Purple, Colourless, Blue.
• Stone clarity: Best available
• Stone size(s): 2.0mm each
• Setting type: Grain set
• Age of piece: New Manufacture
• Overall condition: New Manufacture
• Finish: Polished
What we love about this piece:
♡ A beautiful acrostic design that sends a lovely message
♡ An interesting piece and a real conversation starter
♡ We personally select only the best colour gemstones to go in this ring
♡ Can be resized in the future
♡ Free UK Postage