Pink Diamond Simple Engagement ring 18ct Rose Gold & Round Diamonds 0.31tcw GIA Natural Fancy Light Pink Bezel Alternative Three stone Ring
Oh My! This is a really unique piece and one that features a NATURAL pink diamond. A truly rare and unique piece. Coloured Diamonds have been making the news lately as they are exceptionally rare in nature. The cause of Pink in Diamonds is through 'Plastic Deformation', this basically means that the stone has been put under such pressure when it formed that the crystal lattice distorted slightly (lengthening of bonds for you scientists out there) meaning that we see Pink in the stone. This particular Diamond comes with a GIA Certificate stating that it is of NATURAL origin. I have made this piece up in Brighton, UK in an 18ct Rose Gold setting to try and show the fantastic pink colour of the stone. Either side, there is a Round Brilliant Diamond bringing the Total Carat weight to 0.31ct.
Key Points about this item:• British made & designed 3-stone ring
• 18ct Rose Gold with Full UK hallmark
• NATURAL Fancy Light Pink, Even.
• Weighs 0.19ct (pink diamond only)
• Clarity: I have graded as SI2-I1 (more information can be found below)
• Supplied with GIA certificate: 6187568791
• Round Brilliant Diamond in each shoulder G/H VS (0.06ct each, making 0.12ct)
• All stones are Rub Over (Bezel) set
• Sizeable piece please select from drop down menu (currently UK 'N')
• Band is 2.7mm wide
• Shallow 'D' profile band
• Polished finish (let me know if you'd prefer satin)
• Weighs 4.0g
• Valuation for insurance purposes if required
• GIA Diamond Certificate States:
- Shape: Round Cornered Rectangular Modified Brilliant
- Carat weight: 0.19ct
- Color: Natural, Fancy Light Pink, Even.
- Clarity: not given (I have graded as SI2-I1)
- Polish: not given
- Symmetry: not given
- Report Number: 6187568791
• GIA Certificate can be verified online using the GIA Report Number, this number is usually also laser inscribed onto the girdle of the Diamond.
What we love about this piece:
♡ The rarity of a Natural Pink Coloured Diamond
♡ GIA laboratory certificate for the centre stone
♡ Lovely bright Diamond with excellent return of light
♡ Two colourless spectrum stones highlight the centre stone colour
♡ Can always be resized in the future if necessary