A lovely little engagement or single stone occasional ring featuring an Antique re-used diamond. The Old European Cut Diamond has been graded loose as 'J' colour and 'I1' Clarity. The stone weighs 0.61ct. The whole design is in 18ct Yellow Gold and has a rubover setting in 18ct White Gold which houses the Diamond.
A good ethical choice too by getting an older stone c1860's or earlier, but set into a brand new design.
Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece.
Key Points about this item:• British made & designed by us
• 18ct Yellow Gold with 18ct White Gold Setting edge
• Full UK hallmark
• Cut/shape: Old European Cut Diamond (c.1860's)
• Stone weighs: 0.62ct
• Colour: J (Slightly Tinted)
• Clarity: I1 (assessed Loose)
• Setting type: Rubover/Bezel
• Sizeable piece
• Band is 2.5mm wide at the back and 6.8mm at the front by 1.5mm average wall
• Domed profile band
• Polished finish
• Weighs 4.3g
• Currently a size L 1/2 (UK) Select your size from the drop down menu or contact us
What we love about this piece:
♡ A really beautiful Firey Natural Old Cut Diamond
♡ Rubover setting means the diamond is flush with no claws to catch
♡ Lovely bright Diamond with excellent return of light
♡ Rich 18ct Yellow Gold colour
♡ Can always be resized in the future if necessary