A lovely little engagement or single stone occasional ring featuring a Round Brilliant Cut Diamond which has been graded loose by the GIA as 'G' colour and 'SI1' Clarity. The stone weighs 0.33ct and comes with a report by the GIA.
Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece. Please note that we make this ring to order which means it has a lead time of approximately 6-8 weeks. Please contact us for any variations on this design, a finger size not listed or for a different quality Diamond.
Key Points about this item:
• British made
• The design featuers a bar under the setting to accomodate a straight wedding band at a later date. No shaping required!
• Platinum 950 with Full UK hallmark
• Cut/shape: Round Brilliant Cut Diamond with GIA report
• Stone weighs: 0.33ct (measures approx 4.5mm)
• Colour: G
• Clarity: SI1
• Setting type: 4-claw
• Sizeable piece
• Band is 2.5mm wide tapering to 1.5mm, with a 1.7mm average wall
• Shallow 'D' profile band
• Polished finish
• Weighs 5g approx
• Made to order in your finger size
What we love about this piece:
♡ A timeless classic design with a third of a carat!
♡ The bar under the setting accomodates a straight band next to it
♡ Lovely bright Diamond with excellent return of light
♡ Platinum 950 has a lovely weight to it
♡ Can always be resized in the future if necessary