This is a 0.50ct Round Brilliant cut Diamond in a 6-Claw setting with Diamond set split shank. This piece is made to order here in Brighton and features a total diamonds carat weight of 0.71ct. These stones have all been set by hand which is advantageous compared to mass produced pieces where the stones may be set in the casting process. This handmade piece features hand finished details like the millegrain (beaded edge) detailing around the small rubover set stones in the split shank. A nice solid piece, made to last for generations.
Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece.
Key Points about this item:
• Metal: Platinum 950
• Manufactured & Hallmarked here in the UK lead time 4-6 weeks
• Other markings: Makers Mark, Lions Head (London) & Date stamp
• Profile: Knife Edge (iconic tiffany style)
• Dimensions: 1.7mm at the back tapering to 5.9mm at the front
• Height/wall thickness: 1.5mm at back to 4.9mm at the head
• Made to your size
• Weight: 4.0g approx
• Centre Stone: 0.50ct Round Brilliant Cut Natural Diamond
• Stone colour: G (colourless spectrum) or higher
• Stone clarity: VS2 (very clean stone) or higher
• Certification: GIA Laboratory Certificate for centre stone
• Setting type: 6-claw set centre stone with Rubover set Millegrain shoulders and Pave Millegrain Split shank Shoulder stones.
• Shoulder Stones: 1.1mm (x2) & 1.5mm (x2) Round Brilliant Diamonds G/H SI in Rubover Millegrain Settings (beside centre stone).
• Split Shoulder Stones: 1.2mm (x22) Round Brilliant Diamonds finishing with one 1.5mm diamond on each end nearest the centre stone All G/H SI
• Total Carat Weight: 0.71ct
• Age of piece: New (2017)
• Overall condition: New Manufacture
• Finish: Polished
What we love about this piece:
♡ Knife edge shank which gives a real Art Deco look
♡ Entirely hand made and hand set here in the UK
♡ The vintage look but brand new, so no need to worry about any existing wear
♡ A lovely weight to the piece being manufactured from Platinum
♡ The Centre stone is really bright with excellent return of light
♡ GIA Laboratory Report for the centre stone stating the grade
♡ Can always be resized in the future if necessary