Ruben König Jewellery presents this lovely 15ct Rose Gold, 15ct Yellow Gold & Silver decorative Leaf shape Pendant with 222 Rose Cut Diamonds. A really lovely little piece that gives a subtle finishing touch to any item of clothing. This piece has been converted from a brooch by us.
This is an exceptionally rare piece and of very early manufacture. I have personally examined the stones in this piece and some are very early cuts of stone which still show the original outline of the rough material (Octahedrons) with few polished facets on. The piece has a beautiful sparkle to it.
Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece.
Key Points about this item:
• Metal: 15ct Rose Gold (pin on back), 15ct Yellow Gold centre (stem) and Silver (leaves).
• Markings: No hallmark or otherwise, item tested in workshop.
• Dimensions: 43mm long x 28mm wide.
• Height/wall thickness: 1.6mm average. Total depth 9.6mm
• Stones: Rose Cut (faceted) Natural Diamonds
- Quantity: 222
- Stone colour: Varies (D-M)
- Stone clarity: Varies (VS-I)
- Stone Carat weight: 1.10tcw (estimated)
• Setting type: Grain set
• Age of piece: c.1880's - c.1890's
• Overall condition: Very Good
• Finish: Aged Patina
• Weight: 10.5g
What we love about this piece:
♡ Genuine Antique item which can be worn as a Pendant or Brooch
♡ Over 220 Beautiful little Rose cut Diamonds
♡ A lovely bright and sparkly piece that is a true conversation starter
♡ Has a lovely weight to it
♡ Over 1ct total of Diamonds
Click here to see our 'Online Jewellery Buying Guide'