This is a 1.25ct Round Old Transitional Cut Synthetic Moissanite, G/H Colour & 'VS' Clarity in a 6-Claw setting. The style of the ring is Victorian, although the hallmark dates it as 1971. The Old Cut Synthetic Moissanite is bright and beautiful, has an excellent return of light (and is brand new).
Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece.
- Metal: 18ct White Gold
- Manufactured & Hallmarked here in the UK
- Other markings: Lions Head for London & Date letter stamp 'q'.
- Makers Mark: H.B
- Profile: Rounded
- Dimensions: 2.0mm at the back tapering to 1.0mm at the front
- Height/wall thickness: 1.2mm average
- UK Finger size: R.5 (sizeable piece please select from drop down menu)
- Centre Stone: 1.25ct Old Transitional Cut Synthetic Moissanite
- Stone colour: G/H (colourless spectrum)
- Stone clarity: VS (Eye clean stone)
- Total Carat Weight: 1.25ct (stone measures 7mm)
- Setting type: 6-claw set centre stone
- Age of piece: Hallmark dates as 'q' = 1971
- Overall condition: Used but in very good condition, it has had a paper & polish in our workshops here in Brighton to remove any deep scratches, on top of this the stone is brand new.
- Finish: Polished