Since not many people smoke small cigarettes anymore these tend to make useful business card cases for the aspiring entrepreneur/gentleman. They will of course fit 'rollie' cigarettes. Have a look at my other items as I have a few more of these for sale.
Key Points about this item:
• Dimensions: 112mm x 85mm x 9.8mm
• Condition: Very Good used Original condition with few blemishes, signs of oxidisation and a few dinks. No repairs seen.
• Can be cleaned with silver dip or cloth.
• Needs elastic ribbon replacing on inside, this one has been repaired previously!
• Weight: 150g (heavy!)
• Markings: Patterning, Engine Turned. Engraved panel on the front outside.
• Button mechanism, sprung. Works very well!
• c.1939 original item. Dated from Hallmark.
• Manufactured in Birmingham, UK.
• Maker Mark: W.T.T. & Co. who are; W. T. Toghill & Company.
• Gilt (gold plated) inside, both sides.
What we love about this piece:
♡ Very good condition Cigarette tin which can be used as a card case
♡ Engraved inside with an old message c.1940
♡ Original UK 1939 Hallmarks
♡ Button mechanism is in great order and springs open!
♡ Space to engrave a new personalised message too