A stunning Art Deco style ring featuring a Round brilliant cut Diamond in the centre, rubover set in 18ct Yellow Gold. Surrounding this is an Onyx 'Halo' with a silver outer edge. Either side of the centre section are two rubover set black diamonds in the shoulders, in raised sections. This is our own design, and is unique to us.
Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece.
Key Points about this item:
• Metal: Sterling Silver made to order with a lead time of 6-8 weeks approx.
• Other markings: Makers Mark RK, Lions Head (London) & Date stamp
• Profile: Flat with rounded edges (iconic tiffany style)
• Dimensions: 3mm parallel shank
• Height/wall thickness: enquire
• Weight: enquire
• Centre Stone: 0.10ct Round Brilliant Cut Natural Diamond
• Stone colour: G/H
• Stone clarity: SI
• Setting type: Rubover
• Age of piece: New
• Overall condition: New Manufacture
• Finish: Polished
What we love about this piece:
♡ The contrast colours which gives a real Art Deco look
♡ Exclusive design by Ruben König Jewellery
♡ The vintage look but brand new, so no need to worry about any existing wear
♡ A lovely touch to have the centre setting in 18ct Yellow gold
♡ Can always be resized in the future up or down a bit if necessary