A C15th Medieval style ring with a bulbous heart on a band in 22ct Yellow Gold, a sort of historically accurate material choice - as they would have been close to pure gold (24ct). This ring has been replicated from an original antique ring and is therefore our own design, and unique to us. The original was an early medievel ring, these sorts of rings were early posy rings.
Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece.
Key Points about this item:
• Metal: 22ct Yellow Gold and made to order with a lead time of 6-8 weeks approx.
• Other markings: Makers Mark RK, Lions Head (London), purity mark & Date stamp
• Profile: Rounded
• Dimensions: Heart 8.1mm x 6.3mm on a 4mm band
• Height/wall thickness: Average thickness of 1.2mm
• Weight: 2.9g approx. depending on size
• Age of piece: New
• Overall condition: New Manufacture
• Finish: Polished
What we love about this piece:
♡ Cast from an original Antique Medieval Ring
♡ Exclusive design by Ruben König Jewellery
♡ The Antique look but brand new, so no need to worry about any existing wear
♡ A beautiful historically accurate design
♡ Can always be resized in the future up or down a bit if necessary
Click here for more information on Platinum
Click here to see our 'Online Jewellery Buying Guide'