Ruben König Jewellery presents this made to order C12th Style Ring, designed from an image of an original item.
Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece as there are different variations available on the drop down menu.
Key Points about this item:
• Metal: Made to order approx 6-8 weeks, please select from the drop down menu
• Other markings: For precious metals; Makers Mark, Assay office location marking & Date letter stamp.
• Profile: 'D' or Domed profile band
• Shank Dimensions: 8.3mm tapering to 3.0mm at the back.
• Height/wall thickness: 1.6mm average at back, height off finger is 3.2mm at the top.
• UK Finger size: please select from drop down menu or contact me if you're in doubt.
• Type: Onyx
• Quantity: x1
• Cut/shape: Oval Cabochon
• Stone colour: Black
• Stone clarity: Opaque
• Stone size(s): 8x6
• Setting type: Cut down style with 4-claw
• Age of piece: New Manufacture but based on original Georgian Antique designs.
• Overall condition: Brand new with box
• Finish: Polished
• Made in England.
What we love about this piece:
♡ Copy of an Original Twelth Century design
♡ Oval Onyx Cabochon centre
♡ Unique Rubover and Cutdown Claw setting type
♡ Free UK Postage