A large Imperial Roman style ring with engraving dipicting a Dolphin, Star and Ocean. The ring is made in Sterling Silver and we have gold plated inside the engraving. This ring has been replicated from an original antique ring c.200-300AD (Imperial Rome Era) and is therefore our own design, and unique to us.
Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece.
Key Points about this item:
• Metal: Sterling Silver and made to order with a lead time of 6-8 weeks approx.
• Other markings: Makers Mark RK, Lions Head (London), purity mark & Date stamp
• Profile: Rounded
• Dimensions: Head is 20..3mm Wide x 17.8mm High, Shank tapers from 7.1mm to 4.5mm
• Height/wall thickness: Average thickness of 2.2mm
• Weight: 13.7g approx. depending on size
• Age of piece: New
• Overall condition: New Manufacture
• Finish: Polished
What we love about this piece:
♡ Cast from an original Antique Imperial Roman Ring
♡ Exclusive design by Ruben König Jewellery
♡ The Antique look but brand new, so no need to worry about any existing wear
♡ A beautiful historically accurate design
♡ Can always be resized in the future up or down a bit if necessary