C.1847 hallmarked sterling silver teaspoons by John and Henry Lias, and originally part of a larger set, here we have two that all match exactly.
- Very Good Antique Original condition with few blemishes, signs of oxidisation and a few dinks. No repairs seen.
- Can be cleaned with silver dip or cloth. We have already cleaned it lightly with a silver cloth.
- c.1847/1848 original item. Dated from Hallmark letter: m
- Hallmarked in London, UK.
- Maker Mark: John and Henry Lias
Weight approx 35g each