c.1870 hallmarked sterling silver teaspoon by George W Adams, Chawner & Co. (London, UK) and originally part of a larger set. Chawners were the most renowned makers of spoons in the 19th Century.
- Very Good Antique Original condition with few blemishes, signs of oxidisation and a few dinks. No repairs seen.
- Can be cleaned with silver dip or cloth. We have already cleaned it lightly with a silver cloth.
- c.1870/1871 original item. Dated from Hallmark letter: p
- Hallmarked in London, UK.
- Maker Mark: George W Adams, Chawner & Co.
Weight approx 35g each