An interesting (C12th) Medieval style ring featuring a pair of clasped hands in Sterling Silver. This ring has been replicated from an original antique ring and is therefore our own design, and unique to us. The original was a medievel ring, these sorts of rings were early posy rings.
Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece.
Key Points about this item:
• Metal: Sterling Silver and made to order with a lead time of 6-8 weeks approx.
• Other markings: Makers Mark RK, Lions Head (London), purity mark & Date stamp
• Profile: Rounded
• Dimensions: 7.3mm wide at the front tapering to 2.8mm at the back
• Height/wall thickness: Average thickness of 1.6mm
• Weight: 3g approx. depending on size
• Age of piece: New
• Overall condition: New Manufacture
• Finish: Polished
What we love about this piece:
♡ Cast from an original Antique Medieval Ring
♡ Exclusive design by Ruben König Jewellery
♡ The Antique look but brand new, so no need to worry about any existing wear
♡ A beautiful historically accurate design
♡ Can always be resized in the future up or down a bit if necessary