An interesting Medieval style ring featuring a Cabochon cut Emerald in the centre, rubover set in 22ct Yellow Gold. This ring has been replicated from an original antique ring and is therefore our own design, and unique to us.
Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece.
Key Points about this item:
• Metal: 22ct Yellow Gold and made to order with a lead time of 6-8 weeks approx.
• Other markings: Makers Mark RK, Lions Head (London) & Date stamp
• Profile: Rounded
• Dimensions: 7.5mm wide at the front tapering to 2.7mm at the back
• Height/wall thickness: Average thickness of 1.6mm
• Weight: 6g approx. depending on size
• Centre Stone: Cabochon Emerald 1.5mm Round
• Stone colour: Green
• Stone clarity: Inclusions Visible
• Setting type: Rubover
• Age of piece: New
• Overall condition: New Manufacture
• Finish: Polished
What we love about this piece:
♡ Cast from an original Antique Medieval Ring
♡ Exclusive design by Ruben König Jewellery
♡ The Antique look but brand new, so no need to worry about any existing wear
♡ A beautiful rich buttery 18ct Yellow gold colour that works with the Emerald
♡ Can always be resized in the future up or down a bit if necessary