A stunning replica of a Medieval style ring featuring a Round Cabochon cut Chrysoprase in the centre, rubover set. Either side of the centre section are two rubover set Cabochon Turquoise in the shoulders, in raised sections. This is our own design, and is unique to us.
Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece.
Key Points about this item:
• Metal: Sterling Silver made to order with a lead time of 6-8 weeks approx.
• Other markings: Makers Mark RK, Lions Head (London) & Date stamp
• Profile: Flat with rounded edges
• Dimensions: 3.8mm Band
• Height/wall thickness: 1.9mm
• Weight: 5.8g
• Centre Stone: Round Cabochon Cut Natural Chrysoprase 8mm Round
• Stone colour: Pale Green
• Stone clarity: Opaque
• Setting type: Rubover
• Shoulder stones: Cabochon cut Round Turquoise x2 (1.7mm each)
• Age of piece: New
• Overall condition: New Manufacture
• Finish: Polished
What we love about this piece:
♡ Historically accurate gemstones
♡ Exclusive design by Ruben König Jewellery
♡ The antique look but brand new, so no need to worry about any existing wear
♡ Can always be resized in the future up or down a bit if necessary