Platinum Engagement ring 0.55ct Round Brilliant cut Diamond G SI1 BeaverBrooks Brand Pre-Loved Half Carat Minimalist simple Vintage Style
This is a 0.55ct Round Brilliant cut 'G' Colour & 'SI1' Clarity Diamond in a 4-Claw setting. This piece was originally from BeaverBrooks Jewellers and the Hallmark dates it as 2006. I have looked for this ring on the BeaverBrooks website (item ref: DD2346) and it is available for the tidy sum of £4250, so grab yourself a bargain! A nice heavy weight solid piece, made to last for generations.
Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece.
Key Points about this item:
• Metal: Platinum 950
• Manufactured & Hallmarked here in the UK
• Other markings: Lions Head for London & Date letter stamp 'g'.
• Profile: Flat
• Dimensions: 2.6mm at the front tapering to 2.3mm at the back
• Height/wall thickness: 1.3mm average
• UK Finger size: J.5 (sizeable piece please select from drop down menu)
• Weight: 4.0g
• Centre Stone: 0.55ct Round Brilliant Cut Natural Diamond
• Stone colour: G (colourless spectrum)
• Stone clarity: SI1 (Eye clean stone)
• Total Carat Weight: 0.55ct (diamonds measures 5.15mm)
• Certification: Comes with BeaverBrooks supporting documentation stating colour, clarity and stone weight.
• Setting type: 4-claw set centre stone
• Age of piece: Hallmark dates as 'g' = 2006
• Overall condition: Used but in exceptional condition, it has had a paper & polish in our workshops here in Brighton to remove any deep scratches, on top of this my setter has checked that the stone is nice and tight.
• Finish: Polished
What we love about this piece:
♡ A lovely weight to it being all Platinum
♡ 4 Good size claws to support this fabulous diamond
♡ The diamond is absolutely stunning with a fantastic return of light
♡ Represents excellent value & includes Free UK Postage