Ruben König jewellery are thrilled to offer A Beautiful 0.42ct Round Brilliant Cut Sapphire Engagement Ring with Diamond Halo & Split Shank in 18ct White Gold.
This is a lovely example of a pre-loved Engagement ring featuring a 0.42ct Round Brilliant Cut Sapphire.
Centre stone assessed as:
• The carat weight: 0.42ct (weighed loose)
• 4.5mm diameter centre stone
• Natural Earth Mined Sapphire
• Colour: Beautiful Rich Deep Blue colour (most likely heat treated as with 99% of Sapphires)
• Cut: Round Brilliant
• Clarity: VS
• Condition: No wear visible on stone (Like New).
• Halo Diamonds: Assessed as G/H Colour & VS Clarity estimated 0.10ct total in halo (1mm each). - Halo size: 9.5mm overall
• Split Shank Diamonds: Assessed as G/H Colour & VS Clarity estimated 0.18ct total in split shank both sides (1mm each).
• Total Diamond Carat weight estimated as 0.28ct
• Split shank is 6.8mm tapering to 3.1mm
• Average wall thickness of 1.5mm
• Height off finger: 5.2mm
• Gross weight: 4.46g
• Year of Manufacture: Unknown but most likely 2000+
• Rub over set centre sapphire with milligrain detail
• Condition: Very Good overall
• This ring has had a clean and a polish in our workshops, with all stones checked over. The ring has also been Rhodium Plated as the alloy colour of gold is slightly tinted.
What we love about this piece:
♡ A super beautiful and bright sapphire
♡ Diamond set halo and splif shank
♡ Stunning design tha can be worn everyday
♡ Free UK Postage