An Imperial Roman style ring with engraving dipicting a Phoenix. The ring is made in Sterling Silver and we have gold plated some bits inside the engraving. This ring has been replicated from an original antique ring c400AD approx and is therefore our own design, and unique to us.
Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece.
Key Points about this item:
• Metal: Sterling Silver and made to order with a lead time of 6-8 weeks approx.
• Other markings: Makers Mark RK, Lions Head (London), purity mark & Date stamp
• Profile: Rounded
• Dimensions: Head is 9.6mm Wide x 12.4mm High, Shank tapers from 6mm to 5mm
• Height/wall thickness: Average thickness of 1.6mm
• Weight: 6.5g approx. depending on size
• Age of piece: New
• Overall condition: New Manufacture
• Finish: Polished
What we love about this piece:
♡ Cast from an original Antique Imperial Roman Ring
♡ Exclusive design by Ruben König Jewellery
♡ The Antique look but brand new, so no need to worry about any existing wear
♡ A beautiful historically accurate design
♡ Can always be resized in the future up or down a bit if necessary