Here we have a stunning Victorian ring set with an Old European cut Diamond in 18ct Yellow Gold. The ring is in rather good condition considering its age. The Diamond is nice and bright and has a lovely return of light. Being an old cut diamond the shape is slightly irregular, this is because the industrial revolution hadn't quite kicked off the invention of 'Industrial Bruting' the automatic machinery used to round two diamonds off against one another.
Key Points about this item:
• 18ct Yellow Gold (no hallmark, workshop tested)
• Victorian Antique Item
• Old European Cut Diamond
• 8-Claw setting
• Calculated carat weight of 0.50ct
• Colour: J/K
• Clarity: SI
• Weighs 3.6g
• Dimensions: 9.0mm at widest point tapering to 2.9mm at the back.
• Condition: Some abrasion to facet edges but good for age.
• Currently a UK size L.5 Can be sized Free-of-Charge (select from drop down menu)
• As a pre-loved item it has had a gentle polish but may have some marks from it's previous owners.
What we love about this piece:
♡ Original Victorian Item
♡ A bright and beautiful Old European Cut Diamond
♡ Interesting setting type housing half a carat
♡ Free UK Postage