A very nice example of a 1980's style ring featuring a central Fresh Water Pearl.
Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece.
Key Points about this item:
• Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
• Other markings: No Markings
• Profile: Flat
• Dimensions: 10.3mm wide at the front and band is 3mm
• Height/wall thickness: 8mm high off the finger
• Weight: 2.9g
• Centre Stone: Round Freshwater Pearl 7.1mm in size
• Stone colour: Off White
• Stone clarity: Opaque
• Shoulder stones: N/A
• Age of piece: 1980's suspect
• Overall condition: Very Good - we will have to replace the pearl if it is resized.
• Finish: Polished
• Current size: I for India (UK)
What we love about this piece:
♡ Unusual ring featuring a central Pearl with Claws
♡ Interesting unique shaped ring
♡ Can be worn as an occasional or cocktail ring
♡ Can always be resized in the future up or down a bit if necessary, but the pearl may have to be removed or replaced.
Click here to see our 'Online Jewellery Buying Guide'