What a beautiful ring! This is the smaller version of another item we have listed and is a beautiful Art Deco Halo design Engagement ring in Platinum. This is a 0.50ct Round Brilliant cut GIA certificated Diamond in a Rubover setting with a Halo of Diamonds and stone set split shank. This piece is made to order here in Brighton with a 4-6 week lead time and features a total diamonds carat weight of 0.76ct. These stones have all been set by hand which is advantageous compared to mass produced pieces where the stones may be set in the casting process. A nice solid piece, made to last for generations.
Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece.
Key Points about this item:
• Made from Platinum '950'
• Manufactured & Hallmarked here in the UK
• Makers Mark, Lions Head for London & Date letter stamp
• Profile: 'D' or Domed profile band
• Dimensions: 1.8mm at the back tapering to 9.2mm at the front
• Height/wall thickness: 1.5mm at back to 5.0mm at the head
• UK Finger size: M (sizeable piece please select from drop down menu)
• Weight: 4.9g
• Centre Stone: 0.50ct Round Brilliant Cut Natural Diamond
• Stone colour: G (colourless spectrum)
• Stone clarity: VS1 (very clean stone)
• Halo Stones: 1.2mm Round Brilliant Diamonds G/H SI
• Split Shoulder Stones: 1.1mm Round Brilliant Diamonds and one 1.5mm
•. All small diamonds are of G/H Colour and SI Clarity
• Total Carat Weight: 0.76ct
•. GIA Report verifiable online at GIA.Edu
• Rubover set centre stone with Millegrain detail
•. Pave Millegrain Halo & Shoulder stones.
• Age of piece: made to order
• Condition: New Manufacture
• Finish: Polished
What we love about this piece:
♡ The vintage look but brand new, so no need to worry about any existing wear
♡ A lovely weight to the piece being manufactured from Platinum
♡ The Centre stone is really bright with excellent return of light
♡ GIA Laboratory Report for the centre stone stating the grade
♡ Can always be resized in the future if necessary