WOW! What a stone! This is a 1.02ct Round Brilliant cut Diamond in a Rubover setting with a Halo of Diamonds and stone set split shank. This piece has been made by a Goldsmith friend of mine here in Brighton and features a total diamonds carat weight of 1.42ct. These stones have all been set by hand which is advantageous compared to mass produced pieces where the stones may be set in the casting process. This handmade piece features hand finished details like the chenier (tube) in the side detailing.
Please read the whole description to help you get a better understanding of this fantastic piece.
Key Points about this item:
• Metal: Platinum 950
• Manufactured & Hallmarked here in the UK
• Other markings: Makers Mark of; PMJ, Lions Head for London & Date letter stamp 'r'.
• Profile: 'D' or Domed profile band
• Dimensions: 1.7mm at the back tapering to 11.3mm at the front
• Height/wall thickness: 1.6mm at back to 5.7mm at the head
• UK Finger size: M (sizeable piece please select from drop down menu)
• Weight: 6.0g
• Centre Stone: 1.02ct Round Brilliant Cut Natural Diamond (VG, VG, VG, Nil.)
- Stone colour: H/I (colourless face up)
- Stone clarity: VS (very clean stone)
• Halo Stones: 1.3mm Round Brilliant Diamonds G/H VS
• Split Shoulder Stones: 1.1mm Round Brilliant Diamonds finishing with one 1.5mm diamond All G/H VS
• Total Carat Weight: 1.42ct
• Certification: No Certificate, assessed loose by myself.
• Setting type: Rubover / bezel set centre stone with Millegrain detail, Pave Millegrain Halo & Shoulder stones.
• Age of piece: New (2017)
• Condition: New Manufacture
• Finish: Polished
What we love about this piece:
♡ Over 1.00ct centre stone
♡ The vintage look but brand new, so no need to worry about any existing wear
♡ A lovely weight to the piece being manufactured from Platinum
♡ The Centre stone is really bright with excellent return of light
♡ Can always be resized in the future if necessary