Stunning, minimal and understated 18ct White Gold (750 purity) & Diamond single stone ring. The Diamond is a Rose Cut and weighs over half a carat. This is one of the oldest forms of Diamond Cut. The rose cut originates in the early 15th Century that has recently become popular again, luckily for us this cut is still polished in India. It has triangular facets on the top and a flat bottom.
The 18ct White Gold ring that the Diamond is set in has a solid underbezel to protect the stone and 4 claws to hold the stone in place. It is also Designed to take a narrow wedding band next to it. This ring is made with a high palladium content white gold alloy, this means that the colour you see is the colour you get for life, no plating.
Key Points about this item:
• British made and CAD designed by us
• Full British Hallmark
• Wedfit designed to stack with a wedding band
• 18ct White Gold '750' (18k)
• Grey Rose Cut Diamond 0.56ct (5.0mm) Inclusions visible to the naked eye.
• 4-Pointed claw setting
• Band is 1.8mm wide by 1.6mm deep
• 'D' profile band
• Polished finish (let me know if you'd prefer satin)
• Condition: New Manufacture
What we love about this piece:
♡ The design utilises one of the oldest cuts of diamond
♡ 4-claw setting but with distinctive pointed claws
♡ Stacks easily with a Domed profile wedding band
♡ Dainty and vintage look
♡ We can make any variation on this design